Ephrata Medical Laboratory provides quick and convenient quality lab testing at nine convenient locations in Lancaster County. Our friendly staff will help you complete your test so you can be on your way in minutes. Our fully accredited lab will analyze your test and report your results to your physician in a timely manner. All test results can be obtained directly from your physician.
Standard Services Include:
- No appointment is necessary when having routine laboratory specimens collected. For your convenience, please call to schedule glucose tolerance and lactose tolerance tests.
- If you have difficulty walking, we can come to your vehicle to collect a blood specimen.
- All test requests must be accompanied by a physician's order.
- Some tests require that you fast for 12 hours prior to specimen collection. Please follow your physician's instructions. Remember, water is always OK.
- We offer a discount for payment at time of service.
- We will ask you for insurance and billing information on your first visit.
- Most major insurances are accepted.
- We offer free blood pressure screenings.