Parking at Ephrata Community Hospital
To download a copy of the Ephrata Community Hospital Visitor Guide including a campus and floor map, click here
- Visitor Parking is available in Green Lot #1. This lot is located outside of the Hospital's Main Entrance and can be accessed from Ephrata Avenue.
- Emergency and Outpatient Parking is available in Red Lot #2. This lot is located outside of the Emergency & Outpatient Entrance and can be accessed from Rt. 272.
- Day Surgery Parking is available in Blue Lot #3. This lot is located outside of the Day Surgery Entrance and can be accessed from Rt. 272 or Martin Avenue.
- Ephrata Health Pavilion Parking is available in Yellow Lot #4. This lot is located across from the Ephrata Health Pavilion Entrance and can be accessed from Martin Avenue.
- Valet Parking is offered Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM at the Emergency/Outpatient Entrance and from 6:30 AM-3:30 PM at the Ephrata Health Pavilion Entrance. Patients and visitors are encouraged to drive their vehicles to the entrance and a valet attendant will park their car. When you are ready to leave, the attendant will retrieve your vehicle. Attendants are easily identified by their blue shirts. They also wear Hospital ID tags.