The Speakers Bureau at Ephrata Community Hospital offers the community an opportunity to become better educated about healthcare. This is a free service.
Members of Ephrata Community Hospital’s Speakers Bureau provide a wide range of interesting programs regarding health information, healthcare advances, and health education and career opportunites. Our speakers include physicians, nurses, and other staff members. Because our staff members have full schedules, we recommend at least a four-week notice for requests.
Some recently scheduled topics include Cardiac Health, Breast Health, Cholesterol, Diabetes, First Aid/CPR, Fitness, Health Maintenance, Nutrition, Osteoporosis, Sleep Disorders, Stress Management, Smoking Cessation, Weight Management and Women's Health. If you are interested in a topic that is not listed, PLEASE ASK. We will work with you to schedule an appropriate speaker.
We need the following information to schedule a speaker:
- Name of your group or organization
- Name, address and daytime telephone number of a contact person
- Date, time, and location of meeting
- Directions to meeting place
- Approximate number to attend meeting and description of group
- First and second choice for topics
- Length of presentation including question and answer session
A letter confirming the speaker will be sent to you along with any other information pertinent to your engagement.
If you are interested in arranging the services of a speaker, please call the Speakers Bureau at 717-738-3556. Press 1, then press 3.