Make a Gift to Ephrata Community Hospital
Phone: 717-738-3556 (Press 2, then press 3)
Help Ephrata Community Hospital continue to excel as the provider of quality health service in the communities we serve.
HOW TO MAKE A GIFT
Select the method that is most convenient for you.
ONLINE: You can now donate online.
CASH OR CHECK: If you choose to make a gift by check, make it payable to Ephrata Community Hospital. Download and print the Donation Form.
CREDIT CARD: Complete all the information on the Donation Form or Donate Online.
Mail your gift and completed Donation Form to:
Ephrata Community Hospital
722 West Main Street
Ephrata, PA 17522-1002
"FRIENDS" OF EPHRATA COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
How do I Qualify to be a "Friend"?
What are the Benefits of becoming a "Friend"?
- You donated a gift of $25
- You gave 25 hours of volunteer service to ECH
As a Friend
- Provide financial/volunteer support to the Hospital for new equipment and innovative projects
- Discover volunteer opportunities to meet new people, make lasting friendships, and learn new skills
- Receive regular newsletters offering information on hospital happenings, free health-related lectures and seminars
- Receive periodic discounts in the Hospital Gift Shop
- Attend an Annual Recognition Dinner celebrating the Friends who volunteer
- Receive complimentary meals in the Hospital Cafeteria on the days you volunteer
- Receive free immunizations as required for hospital personnel
HOW WILL MY GIFT IMPACT EPHRATA COMMUNITY HOSPITAL?
In each of the last two years, Ephrata Community Hospital delivered more than $8 million in charity care to the community.
Emergency Department Expansion
In 1986, a 6,000 square foot Emergency Department was constructed at Ephrata Community Hospital. It was designed to handle 16,000 visits a year. By 2012, 32,000 visitors are expected to arrive at the Emergency Department.
To meet this growing demand, Ephrata Community Hospital plans a necessary expansion of its Emergency Department that will include a 15,000 square foot addition and the renovation of 13,000 square feet of existing hospital space for emergency care use. The addition and renovation will increase the emergency treatment areas from 16 to 26; provide additional work space for providers and other staff; create more observation and holding spaces for patients; include a new behavioral health crisis center; add a fast track area for trauma patients, and include a dedicated point-of-services area for incoming stroke patients.
For more information on bequests, living memorials, and other charitable giving options that benefit you and Ephrata Community Hospital, contact Steve Leaman, Development Manager, at 717-738-3556 (press 2, then press 3) or email@example.com.
This information is intended for educational purposes only. For specific and authoritative guidance, please consult with a qualified professional advisor.