Make a Gift to WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital
Phone: 717-738-3556 (Press 2)
Help WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital continue to excel as the provider of quality health service in the communities we serve.
HOW TO MAKE A GIFT
Select the method that is most convenient for you.
ONLINE: You can now donate online.
CASH OR CHECK: If you choose to make a gift by check, make it payable to WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital.
Mail your gift to:
WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital
722 West Main Street
Ephrata, PA 17522-1002
CREDIT CARD: Donate Online.
"FRIENDS" OF EPHRATA COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
How do I Qualify to be a "Friend"?
What are the Benefits of becoming a "Friend"?
- You donated a gift of $30
- You gave 30 hours of volunteer service to ECH
As a Friend
- Provide financial/volunteer support to the Hospital for new equipment and innovative projects
- Discover volunteer opportunities to meet new people, make lasting friendships, and learn new skills
- Receive regular newsletters offering information on hospital happenings, free health-related lectures and seminars
- Receive periodic discounts in the Hospital Gift Shop
- Attend an Annual Recognition Dinner celebrating the Friends who volunteer
- Receive complimentary meals in the Hospital Cafeteria on the days you volunteer
- Receive free immunizations as required for hospital personnel
For more information on bequests, living memorials, and other charitable giving options that benefit you and WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital, contact Cindy Brubaker, Manager, Community Philanthropy, at 717-738-3556 (press 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is intended for educational purposes only. For specific and authoritative guidance, please consult with a qualified professional advisor.