Women's Midlife Health Program
Menopause and the years leading to menopause are years full of significant change. The Center for Women’s Health at Ephrata Community Hospital created the Women's Midlife Health Program to help women deal with the transitional events that shape their lives, their physical health and their sense of self.
This program uses a mind, body, spirit approach to address the special issues, concerns, questions, and symptoms women experiencing perimenopause and menopause may have.
The heart disease risk screening evaluates a woman's risk factors for heart disease and stroke.
Women’s Midlife Health includes:
- Perimenopause and Menopause Evaluations
- Preventive Screening
- Annual Mammograms in our Comprehensive Breast Care Program
- Peripheral Bone Density
- Cholesterol Screening
- Blood Pressure Measurement
- Thyroid Testing
- Diabetes Check
- Heart Disease Risk Screening
- Physical Activity - The Mind, Body, Spirit Connection
- Hormone Therapy & Bioidentical Hormones
- Diet, Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Urinary Incontinence
- Depression, Anxiety, & Mood
- Sleep Difficulties
- Fatigue & Stress
- Digestion & GI Health
To schedule an appointment or for more information, contact Ephrata Community OB/GYN at 717-721-5700.